About Me

My photo
23 years old. Ohio born. Wyoming Raised. Massachusetts resident. United States Marine.

Monday, January 09, 2012

High Five for ... Monday?

Ok ok I know I'm a couple days/weeks late but unfortunately Friday was a crazyyyyy day for me and now I'm catching up on everything I didn't get to do and I simply couldn't miss out on my opportunity to tell you about last two weeks. :]

1. My BIL came hame from Afghanyland!!!!

Please don't mind my crazy face I was mid laughing

2. I got to spend some quality time with my favorite little man.
This is Christian I babysit him occasionally.

3.  We had a going away party for my partner in crime at work. (Which included cake)

4. I got to spend Saturday night with my little man Ro (I've been babysitting him at least twice a month for a little over a year now I've become quite attached.)

After bath time (I love his little duck towel)

 5. My mom and I had picture wars Saturday it's a concept I designed for when I get bored I send her pictures of my most obnoxious face and she tells me how she loves me anyways haha.

This is a classic face I learned from my brother when I was five it's stuck around for the past 16 years and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

Ok so there you have it folks my high five for Friday done on a Monday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment